The second Fairventures Lightwood Competition at PIKA in Semarang is finished. In an internal competition, Students from the PIKA are designing in a group a sideboard from the first sketch to the final product. In total eleven groups consisting of three students from the PIKA Akademia Interior Design and one student from the PIKA Akademia Furniture participated in the Competition.
After the online community and the Jury had chosen three sideboards out of the eleven designs, these were shown at the Trade Expo 2017 at ICE, BSD Tangerang. The visitors of the booth had the chance to rank the three designs due to their taste.
The WINNER of the second Fairventures Lightwood Competition is GRAM:
The SECOND place goes to DENRADIO:
And the THIRD place of FLC.2 has won BOJOG:
- Andrea Nicola Weiss (Fairventures Indonesia)
- Rohan Verma (Sakadesignlab)
- Antonius Sugianto (PIKA Technical Academy)
- Chr. Peni Sekundiana (PIKA Technical Academy)
- Robertus Krismanto (PIKA Technical Academy)
- 1st Price: 4 Mio Indonesian Rupiah + Product exhibit at Trade Expo Indonesia in Jakarta (11-15 Oct 2017)
- 2nd Price: 2.5 Mio Indonesian Rupiah + Product exhibit at Trade Expo Indonesia in Jakarta (11-15 Oct 2017)
- 3rd Price: 1.5 Mio Indonesian Rupiah + Product exhibit at Trade Expo Indonesia in Jakarta (11-15 Oct 2017)
- 4rd – 11th place, every team gets 250`000 Indonesian Rupiah
The Fairventures Worldwide team would like to thank PIKA and PT. Tatalestari Rimbanbuana for the great partnership!